Sunday, April 13, 2008

wideeyecannibal..storm trooper..da moneymaker

life goes on..where i'm captivated as as statistic...one..who had a war...and war was gun..i fire with force..where anger disrupts my train of thought...where i had no fun...but smiled making that dough...i am my own weapon when it comes 2 survival...where...da suns only on population who freed imagination..but..i'm ds truth..the light...came home..after given another chance to see light forms inside my selfish anatomy...if there's a place ..where i was planned virtuious
i would have thought again in da process of eliminating...taking a war to far for complexity 2 raise up...aim at my people...while man dress in blue..challenged my pain..to whined up a convict...my game is non-existenct..today..but my soul
holds da memory of rate...i stand here ..a man ...not a juvenile delinquent..strong..ambitious...able to fight what has been..for this..i have only one wish..through trial and error...there is a man upstairs..who came as my second chance...now i livin ..where chance gives me a home..happy..i thank you..i'm a changed individual...time begins with where i was to where i'm going
hell reaks..but heaven hold a place for a thug wearing his black skin....fresh...clean...open...where i live..da beginning..

No comments: