Tuesday, April 22, 2008

cypher

A close bond...da terms of life being in isis arms..where doors once exposed charm... slammed by..one heart with no return..what translates my burning sacrifice to yearn for king in outter space..what breaks the cycle of loves
place..where eyes were looking elsewhere..when heat drove a woman's body
like the fires of hell..wearing brimstone...feeling no pain..nor regrets of sins
though she knew what the consequences were..fire..brimstone..burned inside her being..that first kiss behind his fleeing...now i'm lost..without a king...so i ripped my clothes off...bound down before counsel..2 explain my actions..
judgement ask...i reap...i cry..i want forgiveness...stand before reasons wrong
taught myself to be strong...while jury find a verdict...let her lie before dogs..where respect has no common cause..to except bigotry...sneaks around
to play with da enemy...my brothers keeper..she made her choice...her love for him..even at the hour of death...i want not...believe not...care not...conceal not
2 my counsel...what was once da atonement...laced itself..a whoa...disgraced
his manhood...release verses of matrimony...i live..he dies....she loves me from earth's emotions...but...she gave her soul...decides...it's death..she dies..
where da lyrics..said..divorce...nothing left...the wedding is over..heaven for a sistah...finds him..da mistake...she gave her life to cypher seed..huey...broke my wife's heart...never had a chance in hell or heaven...he wanted power..rights
to build denomination...black liberators..unify love through a commom bond..love has it's closed chapters...but i still follow him ..in my life...sexual contact was earned...made me his queen forever..his first..was my dream..his life ..i pretend..to be..his wife...where my husband married space and intime..remarried 2 another name sistah gensis..da beginning.....was actually
friends with me...da moral...one good turn..deserves another facelift..so i turned and walked away single..in love with death...silence..draws..what was caught...da end..the only memory remains is..Shatika..my life..our child..now a
grown woman..with her family..liberated seek with thoughts of black panthers..brings up da pass of her dad..being in da struggle..not knowing
who huey was..just history in a baby stroller..while marching to war..still standing..mom by her side...a graduate of black arts..CITY COLLEGE OF NY
where she played a sistah on stage from da black panther moments..i was very pride of her..her fist stood high..like mines..her legacy..wears our history..my oldest...wonderful performer..an arts major...my son.. an arts major..2 gifts with talent..approaches life..knowing who they are..an ex panther..in love with da dream...CREATE

when cycles lives out of it's past..future remains ..repeats..tupac...huey....malcolm...
martin luther k...and da beat goes on..and on...and on...

1 comment:

Create said...

Question; do u chose 2 find me...if not..then i'll move on down the line of suspicious misfortune...then ..i will go on my way...where... u don't have nothing 2 say...but...this is part II ...what's been uplifted
i plead da fifth...where da jury once again...finds me guilty..and da beat goes on..pt 2..proceed..Kew Gardens Court House..i shall not be moved...u had me labeled by my actions to plead not..in da name of God...o'mighty
why do u proceed 2..keepme..beneath da cold ...cold ground...when heat brings2 da surface...light..open wounds...stares at me with brazen media madness.
...i'm outraged..the number 50..do ya here me..fifty...how do u defend yourself...in silence..inside your soul's leaving...when the crime..points 2 da trigger...how our system...digested riddles..not rhymes..placed on a page to justify embrace...what loads
da trigger..aims ..fires...you tell me firearms are da only means 2 keep a mouth from moving his weight..loading...while reverse psychology plays humanity's black population with no eyes...my body is death..my people been here b4 ..what's everyday...same shit.
...we speak of what we've become..start a revolution...we raise the issues of disrespectin...who ask da question ...is shawn bell alive...while 3 men remains on da job..policing..sickenin...while our thoughts and prayers continue to help..with da support of REV.AL SHARPTEN...IT REMAINS IN COURT..REGARDS WHAT THEY SAY..THIS FAMILY NEEDS HELP...i support mr and mrs bell..do u..Q..create