Friday, April 25, 2008

teardrop metropolis

body makes up my nature..what rains on my parade...what falls all day in2
night...where pain invites life...where i make da population of humanity
drown..keeps it moving..where love comes calling...my sanity breaks
it's cycle of decision..some cold and honory..some weak and falsely accused...
i can't be muddy waters..a name with title..sings...rain on me..when i make up this liquid sensation...i cry...and cry and cry...don't know why my
oxygen is fading...like a fountain...to drink life away from love's ending.
how do i survive constant water falls...what saves my soul..but at the same time...dehaydrates...i.. da streams of manner...98.6..h2o...da flower reformer..the earth's green fertilizers helper..cleans...terminates what's choosen moments in search 2 find happiness...but until then ..i cry me a river
while my heart has no fluid...eyes are dry...wilted...what does this occassion
mean...when waters breathes a sigh of relief...but cries my last cry...where do i go...after all this...teardrops...continues 2 rain in da city..where it sleeps..afraid 2 die...without love for my body...without...da drink...without..self drought...arrive...as a bottle of water...sodium free..not excepting...outside help...all natural...being turned away...life ends...love...calls...whats wet...linkage..coming 2 a close...as a result...prunes are outta season..dry..still
can be loved...in teardrop metropolis..NYC..Create

No comments: