Saturday, May 17, 2008

WORDSONG..i'm back...PT II

THIS THRILL WAS GONE...BUT...IT CAME BAC...WITHA BANG..ZOOM EFFECT...LISTEN
YA HEAR ME...IT AIN'T ALICE.....FLAVA NEVER TASTED SO DAMN GOOD...

I'VE BEEN LIFTED
ARE YOU READY..POET...

"BODACIOUS"..DA TONGUE.
i emerge in2 summer's deep sleep..hot arms
2 holdya ..kisses 2 obsorb ya...what rises and sets
b4 ya...what takes the floor from under ya..wears
breath..away in modesty...twirls u in 2 captivity...
drains purity...devours my soul...sweats 2...circulate
clitoris...rotates an upside down 69 legacy...
chemistry transforms innermost secrecy...makes
love....what utters awwww...oh my GOD...youngman..
what have u done 2 me...restrain from my identity.
my composure...looks at ...legs...thighs...hips...eyes
mouth...what makes contact witha body...grops forcibly
2 stimulates eroticism...calling me...your angel..
where mercy bows down..enjoys da splender..
what opens...do u like who i am already...then let's
begin...start by 1..end by never.....then...cum and get
while transcript flips..meets.. licks..sweet nothings..
wrap me around..dictation..blackology...proceed
da flava of..formula...scientist...what's my name...Create.

No comments: